Saturday, August 2, 2014

A "MIGHTY REAL" FAITH STEP!

As my time as an Original Company Member at Pippin the Musical comes to a close this Sunday with my last few shows, I can't help but reflect on how many memories I've created with this INCREDIBLE company. Little did I know over two years ago that this show would bring so much "MAGIC" to my life. From inception at American Repertory Theater in Cambridge, Ma to BROADWAY and Tony Awards, I am GRATEFUL for everything this show has brought to my world and I will carry them all with me. I am beyond words to leave this season in my life and move on to a new and INCREDIBLE experience of Producing a Brand, New Show with my Partner Kendrell Bowman. Mighty Real: A Fabulous Sylvester Musical is going to be FIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEERRRCEE and I am SO THRILLED to have the chance to be free to create something FANTASTIC! I don't know what the future holds, but I'm HAPPY to take the chance and leap into it. Gotta have FAITH! #FAITH + #WORKS + #OPPORTUNITY + #FAVOR = #SUCCESS! Now, I AM GOING TO LET THIS WEEKEND HAVE IT with my GREAT COMPANY and keep it #MIGHTYREAL!! OKAY!

PLEASE MAKE PLANS TO COME SEE Mighty Real: A Fabulous Sylvester Musical TODAY!! LIMITED ENGAGEMENT is Sept 5th - Oct. 5th, 2014! DON'T MISS IT!

Best.

-a.wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment